As we all fine-tune our daily lives to the dramatic global spread of COVID-19, our first deliberations and concerns go to those who are at risk or suffering due to the effects of this pandemic. Workmates Core2Cloud has a responsibility to make sure we are fully operational to continue supporting our clients, partners, and the community at large while protecting our employees and their families.
In this current situation, staying and working together is what we need in order to serve all clients diligently and keep employees safe at all times. To ensure the continuity of our business, we have switched to remote working space. Performance levels remain at a high and our teams are trying hard to provide continuity of services for all our clients.
With governments all around the world enforcing lockdowns in a bid to curb the spread of coronavirus, this is the first time out team will be working from home. We are conforming to the new norm, and making changes to our business continuity plans to comply with the demands of the crisis. Our company has already made arrangements for fundamentals tools for secure communication and employee interaction.
To support our clients, partners, and the wider community fully during these trying times, we have implemented the following measures:
- Protecting and enabling our Employees: With all employees now working from home, they can easily access all the platforms or data needed to keep on doing their job, and also employ world-class collaboration tools.
- Assisting our clients respond to COVID-19: We are extending services to assist our clients respond to COVID-19 so that they can minimize the impact of disruption and continue to operate. This is possible by making sure all employee activity goes on while also maintaining consistent network connectivity.
- Security Operations and Incident Response: We have enhanced our security stance to safeguard our business and clients from threats posed by cyber attackers. Each user can also be able to register his/her complaint in case of any event happening.
- Endpoint Security: Encryption of data in transit
- Physical Security: Security awareness training is ongoing through video conference.
- For added security, our company is making use of Screen activity monitoring and capturing during working hours.
- Data Security: Print screen option is disabled
As the global response to coronavirus keeps on progressing, we understand that many organizations are finding it hard to rise to the occasion. We are keeping a close eye on the current situation and relying on updates from WHO. Our crisis management team is also seeking assistance from government agencies and public health officials as the situation unfurls. We will keep on making the necessary changes to keep our employees and clients connected safely.