- Demonstrated experience in architecture and deploying high volume, high transaction based, distributed and redundant web applications
- Minimum 3 plus years of strong hands React
- Good experience in UI designing skills
- Architectural Experience
- 4+ years of Exp in UI technologies
- Architectural Experience
- Demonstrated experience in architecture and deploying high volume, high transaction based, distributed and redundant web applications.
- Strong Understanding of Full stack modern technologies
- Reactive Native and React IDE tools like WebStorm
- Good knowledge on Redux, RESTful Web Services, Jenkins
- Good to have experience in building enterprise SaaS-based web applications.
|Industry Type||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Education||UG: B.Sc. in Computers, BTech/B.E. in Computers, BCA in Computers|
|Experience||4 - 6 years|
- He should know how to use AWS SDK and play with it, he should know lambda, amplify, and other AWS developers' tools.
- Strong Java developer with solid background Spring, Spring Boot, SOAP/RESTful Services, Multi-threading, design patterns, Object Orientation.
- Knowledge on Containerization and Dockerization, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI/CD Pipelines, SonarQube, Artifactory, GIT, Unit Testing and Mocking would be added advantage
- RDBMS experience in MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle for development and support of applications.
- Hands-on technologist with exposure to all the aspects of SDLC
- Experience in development/support/productionizing of robust, large-scale systems
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication skills with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in leading a small development team and mentoring and guiding junior team members
- Any Graduate in Any Specialization, BTech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Node JS | React JS | Bootstrap | HTML 5 | AWS SDK
- Advanced Java | Spring MVC | Spring Boot | Rest API | SOAP | Kafka | Microservices | Docker
- Code Versioning – Git | Junit | NoSQL – MongoDB | Redis | MySQL | PostgreSQL | Oracle
Good to Have:
- Web development knowledge.
- Exposure to UI technologies, Cloud technologies - AWS, TDD, Agile & DevOps (CI/CD/automated testing/blue green deployments), test frameworks (cucumber, Junit, Jmock).
- Exposure to distributed caching technologies/frameworks.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company's advanced tech platform using Java, Spring Boot, Draw.io
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and solutions effectively
- Participating in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Developing the Code as per the requirements
- Working with product team and constructing the tech roadmap
- Designing, building and scaling the company's backend microservices
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Applying all quality requirements to make the code production ready
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Developing documentation related to technical aspects and to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations
- Designing and building efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Pro-actively catching and fixing bugs, and providing support for the back-end services